There are so many travel blogs & publications I read on a daily basis! Wanted to share some of my favorite links, articles, info graphics and tips from around the web this week.
- Shoutout to Southwest for randomly sending me drink tickets (I have no idea why they did… but I’ll take it!) Here are 5 ways to score free drinks with Southwest.
- I’m not a Harry Potter fanatic, but if you are, this hotel is really cool!
- 5 ways to save on flights for Thanksgiving (it’s not too late!)
- Reasons Travelers Like the iPhone 6. Your thoughts?
- This post about “questions American ex-pats are asked” made me laugh…. especially because I was asked #4 consistently when I lived in London!
- The 12 best things in continental Europe. 6 of them are in Italian cities I’ll be visiting…. YAY!
- What do you think about the Windowless Plane?
- 5 things smart travelers do in November. I know #2 is true from experience last year and the year before!
- We don’t have babies, but if we did, this list would be super helpful!
- Now you can stalk your fellow flight passengers before a flight.
- I love this write up on Sanibel. It will always be one of my favorite places!
- Out of this world travel… literally.
- I’ve been to a few of these, but would love to complete the list. 17 Places to Visit Before They Get Popular
- 10 things to do in Italy in November. I’m sad to be missing the Truffle festival!
- Virgin Atlantic vs. British Airways is really just AA vs. Delta. Interesting battle. I personally love BA & Delta, so I’m torn.
What you might have missed around here: