There are so many travel blogs & publications I read on a daily basis! Wanted to share some of my favorite links, articles, info graphics and tips from around the web this week.
- Thanksgiving is THURSDAY. Are you ready? Here are tips & trends for this holiday season.
- Visiting your family? Here’s a great packing list for the holiday weekend weekend.
- Tips for flying this weekend via Conde Nast Traveler.
- The British Guide to Thanksgiving had me laughing. I celebrated one Turkey Day in the UK, and I was very thankful to have other American’s around! 🙂
- Two Dozen retailers that won’t open on Thanksgiving. I like this trend (the shopping can wait until tomorrow!) What do you think?
- First Thanksgiving with a boyfriend/girlfriend or spouse? Keep calm & eat turkey.
- What do you think about spending the holidays in the Caribbean? (we did Mexico last year & loved it!)
- Last minute Thanksgiving travel tips from NY Times.
- Can you guess how many millions of people are traveling this Thanksgiving? Hint: It’s a freaking lot.
- Love these Thanksgiving Travel dilemmas solved article.
- A Thanksgiving classic movie (Christmas Movies can’t have all the fun!)
- Thanksgiving road trip? Here’s 6 ways to eliminate motion sickness for the drive.
- I want to eat this entire Thanksgiving inspired vegetarian salad…. YUM!
- We’re here in Italy for Thanksgiving, so I’m interested in these Wines for Thanksgiving, incase I need to recreate a Tuscan feast next year. 🙂
- 16 types of stuffing. THIS is my kind of Thanksgiving dinner!
Buongiorno from Italia! We started our morning in Cinque Terre & are taking the train to Rome. This country is so gorgeous & I can’t wait to share more about it!
Hope everyone has an amazing Thanksgiving!