- Jet Blue is offer 12 Days of Deals (today’s is $20 flights!)
- The key to happy employees is travel, according to this study
- This is not a drill — an ITALIAN FOOD THEME PARK
- An ode to my favorite way to travel!
- Why house swapping might beat Airbnb (I can’t say I disagree).
- Why they don’t want you to fly after 34 weeks!
- The best time ALL YEAR to take a trip. I should note we have traveled during this time 5 years in a row…. because it’s the best.
- 7 Christmas Trees around the world
- The science behind what make a vacation memorable.
- It looks like stopovers are back!
After quite the hiatus – I’m back. We just got back from Costa Rica (incredible, by the way), and I realized there were so many things I tried to find information on before our trip, but couldn’t.
It inspired me to dust off this old blog and give the internet this information myself. So here we are. Hope you’ve been doing interesting things and going interesting places. We’ve got a lot to catch up on. Look forward to:
– NYC guides
– Toronto posts
– Costa Rica tips & tricks
– maybe a few other bonus tidbits!
Speaking of hiatuses, I’m trying my hardest not to leave the state until March (give or take an Ikea trip). It’s been an awesome year of traveling, but I miss being home. Between the Companion Pass and Home Exchanging, we’ve been keeping ourselves busy on the cheap! So it’s been tempting to go everywhere/do everything.
There you have it. Be on the look out for more updates and posts soon!