- Tomorrow is a holiday & you should be celebrating!
- How to avoid jet lag according to an airline pilot!
- This is SUPER COOL!
- A new travel scam
- Less than $300 for round trip flights to Costa Rica. DO IT!
- Why it’s harder to get a free drink in Vegas these days
- Sad to read about the smog crisis in London 🙁
- Is this the end of the carry on bag? (I would be incredibly sad)
- I will absolutely travel for breakfast
- Looking to move somewhere exotic? How about an isolated island in Australia? They’ll pay you!
Hello hello! We are back after a whirlwind 36 hours in Memphis to complete our Global Entry interview — and about 5 minutes after our interview, we got the email that we were officially APPROVED! This is exciting news, since we were hoping to be approved before our next international trip in March. I’ll have a detailed post coming about the Global Entry process for anyone interested in applying themselves.
We stayed at the beautiful Peabody Hotel in Memphis which is world famous for their ducks. Sounds weird, but I assure you, it’s the cutest thing ever. I’ll also be doing a little Memphis recap soon. I’d never been, even though it’s only 3 hours away from Nashville! We also hit up the new IKEA which was great, because it’s only about 2.5 hours from our house — much better than 4 hours to Atlanta. We can now squeeze in a day trip to IKEA without speeding through the store or driving home at 10pm (we’ve done it so many times. Glad those days are over!) Not to mention Memphis traffic is nearly nonexistent and Atlanta traffic is always a nightmare. Thanks, IKEA! 🙂
Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend, and hope you enjoy these links!