Wow – i’ve lived in Nashville almost 9 months and this baby has gotten absolutely no lovin’. Well, that’s about to change.
To give you a brief rundown on the last 9 months:
– i moved here for a job
– said job didn’t work out
– i met a boy
– he seems to be working out quite well 😉
– i got a bunch of other jobs i hated
– i finally quit them to be FREELANCE MARKETING AND PR (yay!)
– my niece, Avery Nicole was born 🙂
– i still travel all the time
– i started a garden
– my roommates are awesome
– and i still love Nashville 🙂
Just a few snapshots, you get the idea. Now that you’re as caught up as you could be, i promise to return to the blog-o-phere.