There are so many travel blogs & publications I read on a daily basis! Wanted to share some of my favorite links, articles, info graphics and tips from around the web this week.
- The World’s Best Islands. Happy to report I’ve been to #1 (as well as #9 & #15), and you should definitely make your way there if you can.
- 6 ways to learn a foreign language FAST!
- Travel habits of Americans. We need to change some of these statistics!
- The biggest travel complaints of 2014. #2 is a real bummer, and I think #3 is funny (but I totally get it!)
- Why January is a great time to travel! (Last minute get away, anyone?)
- If this is true, boarding a plane will be easier in 2015 (among other things)! Now, if we could only get rid of the hoverers in Boarding Zone 4, we’d be golden.
- Things smart travelers are doing in January. #1 is ESSENTIAL…. and I’ll probably write an entire blog on this one thing.
- This weekend I decided to learn the difference between Holland/Dutch/Netherlands. Embarrassing… I really didn’t know. If you’re slightly confused, no shame – get educated. 😉
- I love these travel resolutions for 2015.
- These T+L local guides are legit if you’re heading somewhere new!
- These gadgets will help you sleep more when you travel. AMEN!
- Important info about European ATM’s – be advised!
- Some DIY travel hacks for packing. The toothpaste one seems silly, but really adds up!
|London in January 2009. It almost never snows heavily there, so this was a treat 🙂|
BRR! That’s all I have to say about today. It was 50* in my office this morning (our upstairs is heated separately and was turned off), so I’m freezing. Not looking forward to the polar vortex returning, especially because we won’t get any snow out of the deal.
Is anyone doing anything exciting this week? I’m pumped to be home & getting back to normal. As much as I love the craziness of the holidays and traveling like crazy in summer & fall, I’m excited to hole-up for a bit.
Cheers to the first full week of 2015! Make it awesome.
Here are a few posts you might have missed: