There are so many travel blogs & publications I read on a daily basis! Wanted to share some of my favorite links, articles, info graphics and tips from around the web this week.
- How travel has changed in the last 10 years… and boy, has it changed!
- Interesting thought on budget flights to Europe vs. traditional carries (like Delta and Virgin)
- I’ll be checking these out in July while we’re in NYC for a weekend!
- Frommer’s says you can do Italy in a week (and just for the record, I agree)
- 40 reasons to travel right now (like Sheep Cafe’s & Cuba!)
- Vacation scams to avoid!
- When TO GO and NOT TO GO to Disney World.
- Ok find I’ll go have lunch here.
- Do you prefer to do nothing on vacation? I think the difference between “traveling” and “vacation” is travel requires research and effort, and vacation requires and plane ticket and a bathing suit 😉
- How to pack like a pro – family style!
|Pancake Rocks, South Island, New Zealand|
The times…. they are a-changin’. The weather is warming a little every day, and I was able to use my kiddie pool for the first time this weekend. I’ve also go the most gorgeous pink peonies covering my front yard. Spring is the best! I wish it would stay this way forever.
I’m headed to Vermont for work soon and I’m very excited about it, as I’ve never been! The hope is to return for a photo shoot in the fall, which might be the most beautiful thing I can imagine.
Anyone doing anything fun or exciting this week? Starting to plan your summer out? It’s just around the corner! 🙂