There are so many travel blogs & publications I read on a daily basis! Wanted to share some of my favorite links, articles, info graphics and tips from around the web this week.
- This ALWAYS happens to me!
- Get rid of your achy body while you travel with a little yoga.
- Top 5 states for a summer vacation!
- NEVER put these items in your checked bag (you should be carrying on anyway!)
- Stay with Wyndham hotels often? Check out the details of their new loyalty program.
- These indifferent travel reviews are HILARIOUS.
- To those who dream of safe, enjoyable solo travel – rejoice! It’s becoming exponentially better, more safe and more fun every day!
- I’ve only done like 3 of these! Time to do work on this list.
- Have you signed up for Jetsetter yet? It’s the best deals on the most incredible hotels in the world!
- For all the Mad Men fans out there: Don Draper’s Guide to America
- 7 affordable Memorial Day trips, even at the last minute! I can personally vouch for #4 😉
I SERIOUSLY miss the beach! Any kind of beach! Take me there please?!??!!!!!
While I won’t be there for Memorial Day Weekend, I’ll be making a trip really soon to the Florida Panhandle. I’ve never been – any tips? Growing up in south Florida, we never bothered driving 8 hours to go to another beach… especially because ours was so beautiful 😉 SO! Rosemary, Panama City, or Seaside area… I’d love to hear your suggestions for restaurants or cute areas to explore! I’ll be spending most of my time in the sun and listening to the waves break… but I guess we’ll need to eat, too.
What does everyone have planned for the holiday? Even if you’re staying put like me, I hope you get some sunshine and summer vibes! Happy Memorial Day! 🙂