The only good thing about winter, is knowing spring is right around the corner 🙂
Nashville has been crazy town when it comes to weather, and after back to back snow and ice storms AFTER Groundhog Day, these last few days of sunshine and warmth are certainly appreciated! Right on time, Nashville. Life is a little bit better now that the time has changed, and with the first day of Spring on our doorstep, I’m quite the happy girl.
Here’s my spring bucket list (in no particular order)
– Drink wine outside (time to bring white back into the rotation!)
– Bust out our kiddie pool & have friends over
– Hit up the farmer’s market
– Dine al fresco
– Go for walks after work
– Fresh Flowers
– Enjoy weekend walks to 8th & Roast for coffee
– Use our front porch more
– Go to the beach
– Plant my garden
– Work on our “curb appeal” out front of the house
Here are 4 Spring Bucket Lists items you can Pin or post to Insta!
I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL first day of Spring! What’s on your bucket list?