There are so many travel blogs & publications I read on a daily basis! Wanted to share some of my favorite links, articles, info graphics and tips from around the web this week.
- 6 tips for first time Airbnb renters! My advice is pretty similar (but definitely go for it!!!)
- The breakdown of drink packages for cruises. In my opinion, it’s only worth it if you’re drinking heavily. (Also, what to pack for him & her, how to maximize your cruise packing list, and what to know about your cruise)
- A list of 30 warm places we’d all rather be right now. I don’t even care which one…. any will do!
- Do you use travel insurance? Some good pointers on the fine print.
- While we’re on it, some myth busters on travel insurance.
- Yikes. Scary numbers about how much $$$$$ airlines make on checked bags. Repeat after me…. always carry on!
- Have you heard of Unlimited Work Vacation? A friend of mine has it with her company, and it’s pretty awesome!
- How to take a Guilt Free (aka, affordable!) Vacation. All good tips!
- Realistic advice on saving money for travel. Love her perspective.
- Planning a Parisian holiday? This is a great guide! (Also, this and this are great for inspiration 🙂
Happy Groundhog Day! There’s something about this day that makes me want to do something incredible. I mean, if we DO end up living it over and over again, wouldn’t you want it to be amazing? 😉