There are so many travel blogs & publications I read on a daily basis! Wanted to share some of my favorite links, articles, info graphics and tips from around the web this week.
- How to make a great drink on a plane! Love this (how can you go wrong with a bloody mary?!)
- Romantic travel fails – when expectations don’t live up to reality.
- Is the Apple Watch right for travelers? One writer reviews this new technology.
- This Palm Springs travel guide makes me want to get out to California ASAP!
- A simple, functional, travel outfit.
- Swim with piggies in the Bahamas! So precious 🙂
- How to plan a stopover vacation and actually ENJOY your layovers.
- Bookmark this: How to cure a “travel hangover”
- Looking for a new job? These employers will pay for your vacation!
- 26 cruise myths debunked! (And my own experiences cruising… I’m a fan)
- Finally! A reason to pick the middle seat on an airplane!
- 5 theme parks under $50 for this summer. I’ve got my eye on you, Cedar Point.
Summa summa summa tiiiiiime!
Who has summer travel plans?! We don’t have too much going on yet, and I’m trying to fix that 😉 We’ve got one weekend in NYC which I think we’ve un officially done every year since we’ve been married, so that’s fun! We’ll be staying in Brooklyn with my bestie Casey in her new mansion (it’s a 1 bedroom – and twice the size of her old studio!), so I can’t wait. I love the city in the summer.
We broke out the BBQ and kiddie pool this weekend, so it’s really starting to feel like summer – which makes me ready for the beach! I’m headed to the beach with a girlfriend in a few weeks and I’m working on my base tan and bikini bod until then. You can magically get in shape in three weeks, right?
Tell me about your travel plans! Staycation? Road trip? International escapades?! I wanna hear all about it.