There are so many travel blogs & publications I read on a daily basis! Wanted to share some of my favorite links, articles, info graphics and tips from around the web this week.
- 6 Mistakes to Avoid Earning & Redeeming Frequent Flyer Miles. Some of my thoughts on earning/spending miles, here.
- Delta announces 5 new classes of service. And the hilarious take on previously mentioned new seating chart.
- 7 great budget travels for next year.
- The 5 Commandments of Flying. This made me smile 🙂
- Absolutely love this list of travel resolutions.
- Travel trend predictions for 2015.
- The biggest travel fails of 2014. Let’s hope 2015 is on the up & up!
- 7 things Americans can learn from Italians. I LOVE these 7 points! I noticed all of these when we were in Italy and really appreciated these manners.
- I love places like this – beautiful town squares across America
- 20 cities to visit in your 20’s. Well…. I’ve got a little over a year left in my 20’s, and I’ve only been to 8 of these! Looks like next year will be busy..
- Have you ever wondered why you don’t need a visa to visit Europe?
- The 10 best US cities to celebrate NYE. We’ll be in #7 if you happen to be around 😉
Helloooo Internet! I hope everyone has been enjoying time with family, friends, eating bad-for-you food & indulging in a nice glass of wine or 5.. 🙂 Although I’ve taken a little holiday break from the blog, I did NOT take a break from traveling. We were in Florida & South Dakota for 5 days each, back to back. Then, I took a little weekend trip to Chattanooga to see my whole family. Fun times!
We’re taking it easy this New Year’s, I don’t plan on getting too crazy. I’ve enjoyed the holidays, but am definitely ready to get back to business as usual! I hope everyone has had a wonderful time off.