There are so many travel blogs & publications I read on a daily basis! I thought I’d share some of my favorite links, articles, info graphics and tips from around the web this week!
This Week In Travel Vol.1
- Cranky Traveler debunks the so-called ‘Best Day To Fly‘
- Conde Nast Traveler features the BEST Ghost Tours around the world! I’ve been to #5 & #8 and LOVED them! I’d love to try this one in Rome!
- WOW Airlines is offering $99 flights to Europe….. why aren’t you booking a flight RIGHT NOW?!
- I feel like this outfit on Corals + Cognacs would be great in-flight and then directly into the city.
- I agree with this post from Her Packing List – it’s the most helpful gadget I have for long travels!
- A beautiful feature on plunge pools from CN Traveler. (Definitely one of my favorite things from our honeymoon!)
- 10 questions savvy travelers ask themselves when packing. On point tips from Travel Fashion Girl.
- The best wineries in Tuscany. Can you tell I’m ready for Italy?
- How to fight germs when you travel from Hitha On The Go. Even though Ebola isn’t airborne, staying healthy is always a must.
- Want to keep your tan lines in the winter? Go to Florida. (Why I’m pumped for our cruise! 🙂
- I’m watching this video to get familiar with my new Osprey Kyte backpack (all I’m taking to Italy!)
What you might have missed around here…
- Cruise Packing List for Men & Women
- This credit card is the best for travel rewards
- Get through Airport Security like a pro with these tips.
Like a true obsessed fan, I road tripped to another Jimmy Eat World show this weekend (here’s the one from two weeks ago). I’m serious guys, the show was incredible… I’m so glad we went for round 2! And what’s even more fun, Ashley flew down to join us! I’ll share about our 8 hours in Birmingham soon.
Thanks for including me, Renée! Looking forward to checking out these other links, too – great round-up!
corals + cognacs
Thanks! Love your blog, thanks for stopping by mine 🙂 xo