There are so many travel blogs & publications I read on a daily basis! Wanted to share some of my favorite links, articles, info graphics and tips from around the web this week.
- You’ve gotta be kidding me. TSA is a joke! I’m all for security…. but I’d like to have more than a 5% safety rating.
- Sadly, this beautiful tradition in Paris is over.
- Family road trip checklist!
- Luckily, there are other places in the world you can lock your love in. (We locked ours on a bridge in Venice)
- I love a good rooftop bar.
- Would you ever camp in a church? Looks beautiful!
- Tips on traveling like a local.
- I feel like I’ve seen this before, but it made me laugh 🙂
- Hilarious Airbnb parody!
- Interesting idea, Delta… not sure it will work. I guess we’ll see!
- The best airline rewards loyalty program is…….THIS!
Ah, back from the beach! Panama City Beach was a little slice of heaven. We stayed in a condo on the beach, and THIS was our view!
It was so great! Just a few days away with my girlfriends. Toes in the sand, a nice ocean breeze, and tan lines to prove it. Now that Memorial Day is over and my weekend getaway has passed, I’m back to the grind with work and regular life. It’s nice to take a break though, isn’t it?
Back to the real world. Hope you have a great week!