There are so many travel blogs & publications I read on a daily basis! Wanted to share some of my favorite links, articles, info graphics and tips from around the web this week.
- Hotel scam to avoid! I think we all could easily fall for this one when we’re hungry 🙂
- Interesting perspective on third party booking for flights (with which I mostly agree!), and Lufthansa is jumping on board in their own way
- Last week I shared Delta’s new idea for carry on luggage….. but here’s the flip side of it!
- The things we’ll do to avoid airline change fees! This is hilarious.
- 15 things to do in Boston (this is mostly bookmarked for me! Sorry for being selfish 😉
- How to make everyone on a plane hate you 🙂 I’m definitely guilty of #1… sorry!
- Not sure if any readers are nearing retirement, but perhaps someone you know is! Tips on how to travel in retirement without ruining your savings plan. Great article.
- How to enjoy your vacation if you’re a workaholic
- Really good tips for Disney World.
- Make your family vacation HAPPEN!
- Would you use this crazy in-flight nap pillow?
Is this real life?!
After years and years of dreaming of a trip to Maine, it’s finally happening!!!!!!!!!! We are flying into Boston (also never been) and driving up the coast for a couple of days. Thinking lots of lobster, wearing light sweaters, visiting Acadia National Park, and exploring all the lighthouses. I would LOVE any suggestions or tips from those who have been to coastal Maine before! We will likely stay in the Portland area.
Anyone doing anything exciting this week? We are doing a little update to our dining room, I’m excited! The inspiration strikes every so often, so when it hits – we go with it. It means my house is covered in sawdust right now, but I’m guessing it will pay off in the end 🙂 Before and after photos to come, stay tuned!
Hope your Monday is short and your week is awesome 🙂