There are so many travel blogs & publications I read on a daily basis! Wanted to share some of my favorite links, articles, info graphics and tips from around the web this week.
- 10 hilarious travel gear fails. #5 & #7 are my favorites.
- Lonely Planet guide to Italy.
- How not to look like a tourist in Rome!
- Yours truly is quoted on #4 of the 10 Perfect Vacations Awards. Capella is my favorite!
- The Anti-Tourist travel laws. These are actually really good points!
- Florence: do this, not that.
- 11 tips Italians want you to know. These are really great!
- 23 beautiful photos of Florence – swoon. It was also voted the best city in the world this year!
- Tips for dining out in Italy. Taking notes on this one!
- We watched this video of Cinque Terre… while cheesy, it’s so BEAUTIFUL and I can’t wait to go!
- Italian wine map by region. Più vino per favore!
- These are the best 50 hotels in Italy. We’re staying in Airbnb apartments, but these are gorgeous.
- Ghost tours in Italy. We’re going on this one in Venice!
- 7 of the best wineries in Tuscany. Yes, please!
- These photos will make you want to visit Venice.
- 10 dishes to try in Italy that aren’t pizza!
- Beginner’s guide to Italian wine. 🙂
- A little day trip from Venice, just an Island away.
The perfect little coastal set up…. with the most perfect view….
Just add a bottle of wine & I’ll probably move in forever. We did our preliminary packing this weekend and everything fits like a glove in my little 45L backpack. I decided to swap out My 2nd pair of jeans & button up for another sweater dress & tights. The weather is looking pretty nice (high’s in the 60’s!) and I like dresses more than jeans anyway 🙂
Here are a few Italy posts you might have missed around here:
- How to survive long haul flights in coach
- Packing for Italy in the Fall PLUS Packing Math
- Choosing the Perfect Airbnb in Cinque Terre (results above!!!)
- International Travel Checklist & Timeline
- How to travel for free (aka, how we’re flying to Italy!)
Cheers to another great week!