- The youngest person to have visited all 196 countries! (I’ve only been to 25. I’m WAY behind.)
- The world’s most punctual airline happens to be one of my least favorite!
- The lure of travel slogans.
- Neil Patrick Harris on traveling.
- Take a vacation without work ruining your life.
- I know this is just a marketing ploy, but this bear makes me sad!
- Each airline has their own rules for traveling when pregnant. Check them out here.
- The most annoying kind of airline passenger.
- Amazing drone photos around the world.
- Packing advice from a flight attendant.
- I love this article on Auckland, NZ.
- How to make food a part of your next family vacation (yum!)
|inside a cute cafe in Copenhagen
Hello hello! I’m back in action after the stomach flu took me down with intense force. I haven’t had a bug like that in a long time and I forgot how little energy you have.
In more exciting news, Matt and I have applied for Global Entry and have our interviews in a couple of weeks! We’re really excited to get this line-skipping party started. We have an international trip at the end of March, so I’m hoping 8 weeks is a quick enough time to get approved. That would be amazing! Do you have Global Entry? How quickly did you get approval?
Is everyone else having a weird winter? It’s been in the teens one day and nearly 70* the next. No wonder everyone I know is getting sick! But this warmer weather makes me want to put my sweaters away and wear dresses again (because I’m not even a little cold). What’s your winter been like? Any pretty snow days?
All the snow in the universe is in Bismarck right now! 🙂 I wear my Poler Napsack pert near most of my life.
I know. I feel so guilty. Come down and enjoy the 70* heat wave!!!